We are excited to announce our new charter airline out of St. Louis for 2018 — Swift Air. This U.S. based airline was founded in 1997, specializing in exceptional VIP operations, and they will service our flights with a B737-800 with 174 coach seats.
What Can You Look Forward To When Flying Swift Air?
- Travelers receive one carry-on bag free of charge on the charter flight. See additional baggage details here.
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and a light snack will be served during the flight.
- Snack box options and alcoholic beverage service are available for purchase on board.
- The VIP experience is still available with Funjet to the Front and Select Seating, or your clients can purchase seat assignments starting at $11 per person, per direction. More information is available here.
- Seat pitch on the aircraft is 31-32”, similar to that of XTra Airways on our 2017 flights.
St. Louis nonstop charter flights via Swift Air are available for 2018! Charter flights for 2017 Summer, Fall and Holiday via XTra Airways and 2017/2018 value flights via Frontier Airlines are also available.