Call us to book one of these great Grand Canyon Trips - 618-654-4558 - these hotels fill up quickly for the summer season!
- Your first option would be to fly into Las Vegas, visit Zion, Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon and end in Las Vegas for one night.
- Lake Havasu + Grand Canyon South Rim
- Lake Powell + Grand Canyon (at Lake Powell you can Kayak, paddle board, boating, slot canyons, rafting trips, etc)
- Grand Canyon + Sedona.
- Havasu Falls + Grand Canyon (Havasu Falls requires a 7-mile hike down to the falls, with camping. You can take a helicopter out of the Canyon (instead of hiking out).
- This looks fabulous -- Fly into Phoenix, rent a car and stay in one of the lodges on the South Rim. Southwest has some great flights out of STL.
It is a 4.5 hour drive from Phoenix to the South Rim (town is Tusayan) It is a prettier drive with better views than coming from Vegas and Vegas is about a half hour farther. An option would be to stop in Sedona, which is about a half way point and spend the night. You can also stop in the ghost town of Jerome on your way north and also the very nice little town of Prescott. http://www.azjerome.com/jerome/ Prescott: http://www.visit-prescott.com/
It is a five hour drive from the South Rim to the North Rim.
As far as lodging goes, the best cabins sell out one year in advance. Kachina Lodge is highly recommended.
There are several options for River Rafting -- it takes three hours driving each way to get to the start of the trip. There is an option to fly from the South Rim to the start of the River Rafting on the Colorado River.